Dr. Bukhtawar Azhar, BDS
The Infection Prevention and Control in Dental Healthcare Settings Campus Training is designed for the dental faculty and post-graduate residents at de’Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lahore.
The workshop will comprise of a lecture, followed by hands-on training and assessment. This training will equip the dental health care professionals with an understanding of basic guidelines regarding infection control in dental health care settings.
The training will prepare the participants to successfully play an active role in the maintenance of strict infection control protocols at their respective departments. It will empower the participants to practice safe dentistry.
Each participant will be eligible for a Course Certificate with 06 CDE credits (Issued by the University of Health Sciences, Lahore and Pakistan Medical Commission) after successful completion of the certification course.
- Work efficiently as an infection control officer in dental healthcare settings
- Maintain clean and hygienic working environment for all healthcare workers and patients
- Enlist and demonstrate use of standard precautions in dental clinical settings
- Customize infection control practices, need-based
- Device a system of compliance with infection control practices within a clinical setting (clinic/department/hospital/camp)
- Practice safe dentistry
Whatsapp No: +92 317 4147612